1. CAS NO.: 10161-34-9
2. Molecular Formula:C20H24O3
3. Molecular weight: 312.4
4. Purity: 97-101%
5. Appearance: yellow or pale yellow crystalline powder
1. Sufficient stock, to delivery promptly at the very day when receive the payment
2. Sophisticated and professional logistic agent.
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team. Unique ways to ship 2 mgial to 20mgial at one time to your destination. Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed.
4. Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 12 hours after receiving the payment. Updated tracking information will be provided every other day.
5. After-sale service: Any questions or problems after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved immediately.
645. Trenbolone acetate (WHO Food Additives Series 23)
At the twenty-seventh meeting (Annex 1, reference 62) the Committee provisionally accepted the use of trenbolone acetate as an anabolic agent for the production
A Young Man with Myocardial Infarction due to Trenbolone
A Young Man with Myocardial Infarction due to Trenbolone Acetate; a Case Report. Kavous Shahsavari nia, Farzad Rahmani, [...], and Moloud Balafar. Additional
Trenbolone acetate - DrugBank
Sep 3, 2018 - Name: Trenbolone acetate; Accession Number: DB14660 (DBSALT001706); Type: Small Molecule; Groups: Vet approved; Description: Not
Trenbolone Acetate - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Approved veterinary scheduled drugs that are illicitly used in humans include boldenone (Equipoise), ketamine, stanozolol (Winstrol), and trenbolone (Finajet)
Trenbolone Acetate | Cycle, Dosage, Half-life and PCT details
Tren Acetate brings athletes up to 40 pounds after 8 weeks cycle with strength and enhanced libido. Learn how to use Tren Acetate and Enanthate for cutting or
Trenbolone Acetate (10161-34-9) | Cayman Chemical
Trenbolone acetate (Item No. 24966) is an analytical reference standard categorized as an anabolic androgenic steroid. 1,2 Trenbolone acetate is regulated as
Trenbolone acetate | C20H24O3 - PubChem
Trenbolone acetate | C20H24O3 | CID 66359 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents, literature, biological activities